International Criminal Justice Today (ICJT) is an online periodical dedicated to news, opinion, and other current events about international criminal justice, or the fight to hold criminally accountable those who participate in the international atrocity crimes of genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes, and aggression. ICJT is the product of a partnership between the American Bar Association Center for Human Rights and its International Criminal Court Project.
ICJT has many features that we hope you find enjoyable as well as informative.
- Arguendo (or “for the sake of argument” in Latin), a regular roundtable debate where experts from varied fields give their opinion on a current question facing international criminal justice.
- In partnership with the market research firm Ipsos, quarterly polling reports on American opinions on international criminal justice, specifically the International Criminal Court.
- Opinion that features regular blog posts by ICJT contributors on current events in international criminal justice. Opinion pieces in ICJT represent the views of their authors and should not be construed as representing the views of the ICC Project or American Bar Association.
- Headlines, an aggregation of news articles on international criminal justice.
- Information about past and future events of the International Criminal Court Project.
Thank you for reading ICJT!